Monday, May 5, 2008

Teacher Presents








I wanted to do teacher presents using only one stamp set, just in case they want to replicate cards themselves. These cards are an example of what I am doing for teachers. Each teacher will get an entire set of the cards. (so these pictures are an example of what one teacher will receive. This set is for the piano teacher. I've made exact duplicates for the music teacher and the violin teachers.) I'm really happy with the results! This stamp set is Elegant Notes.

1 comment:

SB said...

Hey, I want to complement you on your selection of color and materials with this project. It looks very elegant and appropriate for your purpose. I love the way you experiment with layout of the elements, everything is balanced. Nicely done! I am very much into this stuff, and work in the field.

StripyBubble