Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Teacher Gifts




This time I was making treat bags for all the faculty and staff of my son's school. There are 41 members of the faculty and staff! It was fun making these cute treat bags! The added bonus to these is that I now have a template for making this type of bag for other occasions! :)

I LOVE the way the background to the saying turned out! I used the Boho Background set to stamp the flowers in pink. Very delicate and cute! The saying is from the mini catalog, Full of Life. The flower burst on the corner is also from the Boho backgrounds. My children made the flower bursts. My children were all lined up in an assembly line working on them! :) Of course, they showed back up when the Hershey's Kisses were opened! Hope you enjoy! BTW - this size card also holds a business card very well!

No comments: