Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stamp a Stack on April 18th!

This card is very similar to a card done by Dawn Griffith. I loved her card!

Ok, the scripted paper on this card starts out as a blank sheet of whisper white. You will be creating your own background paper - and it looks great! (in my humble opinion! ha!) This is my personal design!


Alright, this card is really not a sympathy card!!! However, I pulled out some sympathy phrases to use instead of the phrase that comes with the Fifth Avenue Floral set. However, I saw this card on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website and fell in love with it! The card is embossed in black with the flowers in the Fifth Avenue Floral set. It is really a gorgeous card! (As always, you can pick which phrase you want to use, giving you flexibility on the cards you create!)

Sign up if you wish to attend! The cost is $15.00. You will be making 3 of each of the above cards. So, you will be going home with 9 cards. The topic of this Stamp a Stack is Sympathy/Get Well. As always, I have different verses/phrases to use if you want your card to say something else! Very flexible!


HOWEVER! I have had a request to do western cards, probably on the same date! Check back in a few days, as I will be posting some western cards. If you want to mix n' match, let me know which cards you want and I'll get you all set when you come!

No comments: